Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to the following questions:
Using our site
- Do I need an account to purchase?
- How does the Loyalty Points scheme work?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How will the payment appear on my bank statement?
- How secure are my bank details?
- What countries do you post to?
- How much is delivery?
- How long will it take to receive my item(s)?
- Do you offer combined postage if purchasing more than one item?
- What is your returns policy?
- Do you offer wholesale?
- Do you have a high street store?
- Do you offer discounts on large orders?
Using our site
Do I need an account to purchase?
No, we do not require you to create an account before purchasing. You just simply add the items you want to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout where you enter your address and payment details.
You will also have the option to create an account for future purchases which brings a number of benefits. These include, faster checkout service, viewing of past orders and access to our loyalty points scheme.
How does the Loyalty Points scheme work?
For every £1 spent on the Gekko Body Jewellery website 1 loyalty point will be rewarded and each point is worth 2p. Loyalty points can then be used against any future orders and will remain valid for a period of 12 months.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards and Paypal.
How will the payment appear on my bank statement?
All transactions carried out on the Gekko Body Jewellery website will appear as 'Nochex' on your bank statement. Nochex provide an authorised and secure card processing service for Gekko.
How secure are my bank details?
All credit / debit card transactions are managed by NoChex who are a leading UK based online payment services company. If you have any concerns please contact us or visit the NoChex website at http://www.nochex.com for further information.
What countries do you post to?
We post to any location in the world.
How much is delivery?
Below are all our delivery rates for both the UK and international orders:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - FREE (UK only)
- Roal Mail 1st Class - £0.50p (UK only)
- Royal Mail Recorded Delivery - £1.50 (UK only)
- International Postage (all countries) - £4.20
How long will it take to receive my item(s)?
Royal Mail estimated delivery times are as follows:
- 1st Class Royal Mail: 2-3 Working Days
- 2nd Class Royal Mail: 3-6 Working Days
- 1st Class Recorded Delivery: 2-3 Working Days
- International Airmail: 5-10 Working Days
Do you offer combined postage if purchasing more than one item?
Yes - you will only be charged for postage once no matter how many items are added to your order. The postage cost will be displayed during checkout.
Returns & Refunds
What is your returns policy?
Please click here for our returns policy.
Other Common Questions
Do you offer wholesale?
We do not offer wholesale purchases via our website but if you would like further information regarding a wholesale order please contact us at email@example.com.Do you have a high street store?
We do not currently have a high street store but this is something which we may be looking into over the coming months.
Do you offer discounts on large orders?
It may be possible for us to offer a discount on larger orders but you will need to contact us after adding the items to your basket. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. (We also have loads of cheap body jewellery in our clearance section!).